Thursday, 28 July 2011

Happy Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone!

Just a few bits today :)


My friend kindly sold this to me this week, I have always had my eye on it! I love the print and nice and cosy for Autumn. Its real vintage from Uncle Sam's on Park Street in Bristol, it even has vintage smell!

Picked these up in the Accessorize sale, I wasn't sure about them because they are a bit bigger than my normal size earrings, but after several there great! comments and the fact that they were 70% off I decided to give them a go. £3.60

Also in other news I am off to London tomorrow, so I hope everyone has a great weekend <3

Fished out my Oyster card from London last time, now just have to pack!

1 comment:

  1. I neeeed to get to Uncle Sam's, it has been too long since my last visit.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!