Sunday, 17 July 2011

My Week In Photos



1. Massive strawberries! From Marks and Spencers when they were reduced to £1, usually £6.50 (?!?!)

2. Me and the boy have been playing Lego Shave a Sheep, good fun (until i get bored and stack them up)

3. Sorting out the flat a bit more, putting up bits and pieces and found a place for my new kettle to live!

4. Our new washing machine was delivered, that doesn't sound that exciting but since we moved in to the new flat the washing machine has been dying, smelt of damp and then finally gave up (this weekend the new one has well and truly been broken in)

5. Spent today watching Deathly Hallows part 1, going to see part 2 tomorrow during the day, hopefully won't be too busy... Wishful thinking

Hope every one has had a good week!

2 comments:

  1. for £6.50 I'd expect my strawberries laced with gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree! They were pretty cool but not for that much!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!