Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Wednesday Wants!


Thought I would share with you a few bits I have been lusting over this week!

1.

This Yellow Buttercup Midi Dress from Topshop , at £50 it for sure will be a lust *please be in the sale next season* (image from topshop.com)




2.

Spot washed messenger bag from Cath Kidston, I do already have the candy flowers messenger bag but these bags are so durable and the perfect larger size, just big enough for all the bits and pieces I
need to carry around, not so big it's an inconvenience. £40 (photo from cathkidston.com)

3.

Orelia Flower Bead Bracelet via Asos.com , Oh so so pretty and I love the whole Orelia range and I do already own a few pieces from it. £15 (photo via Asos.com)


4.
This pretty Red Apples Table Cloth from Dot Com Gift Shop, as I have mention we have been trying to get together a few bits of furniture, we have managed to get a dining table, and it needs a pretty table cloth and this would be perfect £24.95 (photo from dotcomgiftshop.com)

Anything your lusting over this week?

2 comments:

Leave a comment & make my day!