Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Wednesday Wants!

Good evening ladies! Hope everyone is having a good, if wet, Wednesday!


1.
Blue Spot Skirt Sleeveless Tunic from Topshop. I have been on the hunt for a perfect polka dot dress for a long time and this *could* be it! £26.00 (photo from Topshop.co.uk)

2.
Hand Paint Enamel Cups from Vinager Hill, saw these in the window when I was walking past during the week. Pretty but pricey! £6.95 Each. (photo from Vinagerhill.com)

3.
Anorak Horse Picnic Rug via Urban Outfitters. How cool would this be if the weather ever turns around! £36.00 - ouch! (Photo from Urbanoutfitters.co.uk)

And finally a Wednesday (sort of) got!

Whilst doing the boring weekly food shop in Morrisons I spied these:

I have always wanted Emma Bridgewater mugs, but as they retails between £17.95 and £25.00 I have never been able to justify them. This is a Morrisons own cup, retails at £2 and I think its very pretty, maybe not as special but still!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comment:

Leave a comment & make my day!