Sunday, 7 August 2011

I WILL Heart New York

Evening ladies!

Today I have some very exciting new! It has been in the works for a couple of weeks but I haven't said anything until I knew for sure but as of this afternoon me & my best friend are GOING TO NEW YORK ON THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER!!

Yes yes yes!! For as long as I can remember I have dreamt of going to New York, visiting the Statue of Liberty and eating cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery, wandering down 5th Avenue and gasping at the size of everything.

I am beyond excited to say the least. We also got an amazing deal via Expedia which is just added fantastic. Staying at a hotel 1/2 a block from Times Square that looks really lovely in all the photos and was well rated, not to mention the location!

Image via Weheartit

Being a bit of a plan-o-holic I have been making lists constantly and I have also just purchased a Moleskine New York book to help me organise my obsessive planning!

If you have ever been I would love to hear any recommendations/tips/restaurant ideas/any thing! We have also purchased New York Pass Cards so we have already searched through all the attractions that we want to do, it also gives us a fast pass to skip queues as I have been told by many different people that they spent most of their trip queueing.

Image Via Weheartit

Here I come baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & make my day!