Thursday, 11 August 2011

Thrifty Finds

Good evening ladies!

I have had a very good week and I have found a couple of complete bargains.

Earlier this week I went Emmaus with my bestie and her mum. I had never heard of it before but Emmaus are a charity that help homeless people get on their feet and work experience at the shops, here is what the Emmaus website has to say:

"Emmaus Communities offer homeless people a home, work and the chance to rebuild their lives in a supportive environment."


I am a sucker for anything to do with animals and this cup is very weighty and good quality, as I have said a million times I have far too many cups but still for 25p I couldn't resist.

I also picked up this little plastic bowl for 10p, it was a little scratched on the inside but after a quick clean it makes a nice addition to my dressing table.


As well as "bric-a-brac" and clothes they also stock a wide range of furniture, and all at reasonable prices, for example a mirror costs between £3 and £5. So if your looking for something and don't fancy Ikea check out if there is one near you.


Picked this up at Barnardos during the week. What do you think? I am pretty much rocking the old lady look at all times so I think it matches perfectly. I had been looking at similar ones in Camden and Re-psycho (a shop of the Gloucester Road) for between £15 an £35, this one? 99p. This like this make me love charity shops even more.

Hope you are all having good weeks and are no where near the riots. Will be doing a New York packing series, one coming up very soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & make my day!