Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Birthday #22

Evening ladies! 

Yesterday I celebrated my 22 birthday in the usual style, presents, playing with said presents and then went out for a meal in the evening, you know, usual birthday style things.

Oh and there was cake, this cake in fact!

Yes, it's a Totoro cake! The boyfriend made me it while I was out shopping on Sunday (I may of helped him out a little bit with the flowers and the tree!)

Oh no! The Totoro was made of a doughnut which was maybe a little distressing when I cut in to it! 

Thought I would share a couple of my very favourite gifts with you! 

My lovely boyfriend got me a Wii and Mario Kart for my birthday (I know they have been around forever but I have never got around/had the money to get one!) He also got a second wheel so we can both play with one, and we have been extensively!

If you read this blog from time to time you might know that I am an avid Alessi fan. The boyfriends mum sent me this Alessi monkey salt/pepper/spice grinder and I am in love! 

Love these & they match my bag. Cath Kidston pin brooches from the boyfriends sister.


Love love love this watch! Double face owl watch from Aldo from Ali. It is beautiful, I really love the long cross strap too!

Thomas Sabo bow charm from my friend Chez, I really love how simple it is, it's really beautiful. 

Last night we went to Pizza Express, drank, ate and was merry, It was lovely! 

Mmm Pizza <3

Hope everyone is having a lovely week!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! :D Hope you had a great day!

    www.chaarchiccc.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get that mouse charm, and the lemon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday :)

    is that egg on that pizza ?!?
    BreezeyBee Blog

    new follower, check out my blog :)
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BreezeyBee yes it is! Its the Fiorentina (sp?) I wouldn't think it works but it does!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!