Friday, 16 September 2011

Birthday Wish List

Good evening ladies!

My birthday is on Monday (22 if anyone was wondering!) and I thought I would make a little wish list and ask the fairy birthday mothers to bring me in their magic sleigh (I am sure this is what happens).

Oh it is pretty! Saw a girl with this purse earlier today and I thought I would track it down, It's from Accessorize and its £16. Although I do have a beautiful Cath Kidston purse this matches a bag I have perfectly, see?

This mini satchel is from Oasis a couple of months ago!
In preparation for Autumn I was looking round for a new hat (I brought an insanely expensive Topshop coat last year so no need for a new one) to keep my ears warm and came across this from Topshop I instantly liked it. I have always liked bobble hats but always feel a bit odd when it sits to high so I like how the bobble is relaxed in to the hat. It's £14.

I love this so much. This Zoo pillowcase is from Cath Kidston Kids and costs £12. Really love the print! I also have a set of Cath Kidston pillowcases and duvet cover and they are lovely quality (and to be honest they should be for the price!)

(All images excluding the bag are from corresponding websites)


Apart from that birthday fairy's I have no idea what I want! I think as I have just come back from a wonderful holiday where I shopped a lot so I have most things I want!

Also as a game, here is my "pile of presents" (how spoilt do I sound) from the boyfriend, I thought for fun I would let you guess, and will let you know if any of you are right!

Your guess is as good as mine!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday for Monday! :) I love that Oasis satchel!

    www.charchiccc.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the zoo pillow cases are just so lovely! Only 6 days to go :)

    http://ninet2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!