Sunday, 16 October 2011

A (Slow) Week In Instagram's

Good afternoon Ladies! 

It has been a slow week, so just a couple of photos of the week to share! 

One & Two
It has been a slow week, due to being bankrupt after paying my phone bill (oh hello overseas use, thank you so much for dropping by!) so I have been sitting in most of the week, frantically searching for things to amuse myself with. The above two photos have been related to my boredom, Goldfish crackers kissing & Ipig wearing my 3D specs. 
 
Three & Four
After a week of sitting in, me and the boyf decided to go to Bristol Zoo Gardens on Saturday. We found out that if you took the bus (our only option) and asked for a Zoo Safari ticket you got your travel to town and then another bus to the zoo & entry fee for £13.20. Being a massive fan of zoo's (I am DESPERATE for ANY job at Bristol zoo!) we had a wonderful day. We saw a lot of the shows throughout the day including the Fur Seals (the big daddy did tricks for fish, like a sea lion) and I also got to see the new Lion family. Mum & Dad have always been there, but last year they had twin cubs, a boy and a girl, who are playing in the middle.

Five & Six
We also got to feed the Parakeets! You brought tiny pots of what I assume was sugar water, held your arm out and they came and ate and generally sat on you! They were super friendly and surprisingly didn't peck! Also brought this little key ring from the gift shop, Otters are my favourite animals (we also saw the Otters, which we had to wait for them to come out for just under an hour!)


Having a lazy Sunday, flicking round the App store earlier I found a Nyan Cat free app, in which you fly the Nyan to safety through various landscapes. I am LOVING it, I am also loving the smell of Strudel in the oven!

Hope you've all had a good week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love Bristol zoo, I must get there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to the zoo! It's a great way to spend your Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent blog you have here.. It's hard to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    Take a look at my web blog online payday lenders
    Also see my webpage - read the source

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!