Thursday, 10 November 2011

OPI Muppets Collection

Hello lovely ladies, hope you are all doing well. 

Today I was browsing about & I came across the OPI Muppets collection. I knew it was coming out, but as with all the things that America gets first, I just assumed that it would be about a year before we caught whiff of it. 

I have never really loved anything OPI has brought out, not enough for the £10.50 ish price tag! They tend to be quiet plain colours, and even though I am a massive fan on beige (the besty has said to be before "that's beige, you will like it", to be fair, she is usually right) but I do like sparkly nails! Nail Varnish is also something that I don't have a lot of, in fact I have 3, so surely I can justify some of these sparkly beauties, or in fact all of them, can't I?! They are mostly sparkly beauties, so here are my favourites!






(All Images From Beautybay.com) 

My super favourites are Gone Gonzo & Rainbow connection, Gonzo because it is an lovely shade of blue, and rainbow because its got so many colours in! 

As I have very little on my Christmas list I think these two will make it for sure, and possibly a third, such as Fresh Frog Of Bel - Air. 

So what do you guys think, super pretty yes? No? Do you have a favourite? Has anyone tried OPI before & if so worth the £10.50?



2 comments:

  1. you can order the polishes from the USA on ebay for less, even with shipping! I get all my OPI that way! Or even, from the UK! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OPI-Nail-Polish-Multiple-Muppets-Swiss-Collection-Glitter-INTL-SHIPPING-/160675613113?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item6b1c66b659

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't the OPI people come out with the strangest collaboration ideas?!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!