Sunday, 11 December 2011

Another (BUSY) Week In Instagram's!

Hello ladies! 

Another week has come and gone and we are inching ever closer towards to December 25th! Another busy week, another lot of Instagram's! 

One.
Messing about at work making Candy Cane hearts to hang up.

Two, Three & Four.
As my Christmas budget is already beyond stretched I have been making a few little presents for various family members, such as a bag of Cinnamon sweets for my boyfriends mum and a curry kit for this Uncle. Also how cute are these Santa Gnome tags?! 


Five, Six & Seven.
Lots of shopping this week! So much so that I actually only have 1 more small present to buy! Wore my new very favourite spotty dress from H&M to meet Ali. Also, did you know that Costa serves toast? Amazing! A HUGE mug of Toffee Nut Latte, it was almost a little bit too much and ended up feeling fairly sick! 


Eight, Nine & Ten.
Ali treated me to a beautiful Models Own Nail Varnish in Pearly Queen. Boots is giving away 7.5ml Porefessional when you print out a voucher from the Advantage machines. A sneak preview of my Christmas dress from A Wear! 

Eleven. 
Two of my favourite things, Walkers Max Paprika & Coke Zero! 


Twelve. 
I never, ever, have won a thing in my life, but I won the A Thrifty Mrs Benita Blue give away! I was SO excited it was unreal! 


Thirteen & Fourteen.
Stupidly massive order from Pizza Hut was just what was needed last night! 



Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen & Twenty.
Today I headed to my mum's for fake Christmas. I know that it is two weeks before Christmas so let me explain. My mum recently qualified as a doctor, and this year she will be working nights on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. My step dad also works out of the country around 3 or 4 days a week, so we realised that today would be the only day that we could all be together before January so we decided to open all the presents today! Me and Kyle will be going back up to around Manchester for Christmas so we wouldn't of bothered taking them any way.

My mum has always used a pillow case as a stocking. A great big ton of Quality street, wouldn't be (fake) Christmas without them! Mini Gingerbread men from M&S, so cute! Big bottle of Vera Wang Glam Princess, Cath Kidston plates and cup and lots of beauty goodies from Mum! Very lovely stuff!
Hope you have had a good week ladies! 

X





4 comments:

  1. I bought a big tin of those m&s gingerbread men, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needless to say, 13 & 14 are my favorite pictures. (:

    - Jaimie

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice. x

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from This Is Transition if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!