Saturday, 31 December 2011

Highlights Of 2011

Hello ladies! 2012 is merely hours away & I have been reflecting on the year that has passed. It has been a busy year for me, I have changed jobs & changed cities. I love to reflect with photos, so in no particular order, here are my highlights of 2011! 


Moving back to Bristol, my home town.


Valentines Day. Quiet night in with the boy. It was perfect. 


Catching the bouquet (after she threw it at me!) at our friends wedding. Followed by an hilarious evening of "it will be you next".


Visiting London with Ali. Having breakfast at fifteen which is Jamie Oliver's restaurant where he employees 15 young people without jobs and trained them in cooking. Shopping in Camden, always a fun day out! Lusting after massive Totoro's inside Camden market. We also went to see Wicked which was amazing!


Visiting Bristol Zoo with the boy. Feeding Lorikeets & watching fur seals do tricks. We were given a year membership for Bristol Zoo for Christmas and I can't wait to go back!

 
Turning 22. Not really a milestone birthday, but a milestone in me throwing myself round the flat pretending I am playing tennis! Amazing cake kyle made me! 

For me, 2011 will always be the year I went to New York with my best friend. I have always wanted to go, and the city did not disappoint. I will always remember looking at the Statue of Liberty from the boat and just being mesmerised. It was the holiday of a life time. 
So, it's been a pretty good year! As for 2012, I am always worried about saying "it will be a great year!" so far in advance, but I have a lovely boyfriend & amazing friends. 2012, bring it on! 

Hope you have a lovely New Years Eve, my only advice? Never take on resolutions that you know you cannot stick to, no one should start the New Year feeling disappointed with themselves!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Leave a comment & make my day!