Thursday, 1 December 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Happy December 1st ladies! Today marks the first door open on the advent calendar, and the first day in the excited run up to Christmas day! I enjoy this day every, every one seems to have a happy glow about them. Me & the boy share this reusable one, the draws are just big enough to fit two small sweets, which as good as Jadey doesn't share food!

Today was spent in a suitably Christmassy way, Christmas shopping! As I have done very little I still have a huge amount to do! Later I will be putting up my Christmas tree that was just delivered and then sitting down to a mince pie! Is it clear that I love Christmas?

So are you fan of the start of December ? 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment & make my day!