Tuesday, 31 January 2012

January Wants!

Good evening ladies. 

January has been a tight month for every one. The Christmas hangover kicks in and like most ladies, I want to shop. But, as the pennies have been tight I have tried to resist the urge to spend, and instead I have earmarked things throughout the month for a later, less tight, day. 


I have been on the hunt for the perfect silver star necklace, and this one from Boticca could be it. Oh, and it's only £20, score!

OPI's Holland range. I don't believe this is available to buy yet, I think its due around February, but its so beautiful! The shimmers are my favourite, of course! I want almost all of them. They will be around £10.95 each.


Crispy M&M's. I have been after these for about a month, but the only place I know that sells them in Bristol is the cinema, which has also come under my no spending month. If any Bristol ladies knows where I can get them please let me know! 


Asos Cap Sleeve Skater Dress. Clothes rarely catch my eye but this really did. I love the shape of skater dress but I really dislike having my arms all out, so this could be perfect! £25.


The clock in my kitchen has given up, and I have been looking at ones to replace it. This is from the dotcom giftshop and it maybe perfect, until I find another one! £19.95

So what are you ladies lusting after? 

X

19 comments:

  1. Ive never heard of crispy M&Ms...nom nom. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the crispy M&Ms. Peanut all the way for me. Here is everything I want http://tbatebeauty.blogspot.com/2012/01/fashion-and-beauty-wish-list.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like peanut M&M's as well, as well as peanut butter, coconut, peanut & chocolate. Haha! x

      Delete
  3. OOOh those crispy m&m's are delish!! im hungry now lol xx

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. O wow, the Holland nail polish ranges looks so good! Admittedly I largely want the windmill, but the polishes look good too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same! I was thinking to myself I bet I could get one on eBay... I could buy them all then and put them in! x

      Delete
  5. pretty sure my local tesco sell the m&ms, I could pick you up a bag if you want? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also

    http://www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk/Buy_OPI_Holland_Collection_2012_Spring_Summer_s/213.htm

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wow! I am so tempted to pre order some! And if they did that would be amazing but only if you want to :D x

      Delete
  7. I love m and m's crispy! That dress looks gorgeous, as does the opi collection. xx

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with that dress, so prettyful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want so many things right now. I just did an entry about it! Love the star necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want a nice star necklace, I have been hunting one forever

      Delete
  10. That's a gorgeous dress, I love ASOS dresses xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo the OPI collection looks great, thanks for the heads up :D

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!