Sunday, 29 January 2012

A Slow Week In Instagrams

Hello Ladies.  

It has been a slow week as with money being beyond tight I feel like I have done very little! January always drags on and on for me, as I always suffer the reality check that after Christmas brings. But here are the photos from this week!


One.
The two OPIs from Lena White as blogged about here

 
Two & Three.
Little treats - A Jellybelly Lollibean from London & A little sugar mouse from Ali.


Four.
I have been playing a lot of Temple Run.


Five.
Kiki's Delivery Service & Ponyo from Lovefilm. I am looking forward to watching these tonight and crossing off another two from the collection.


Six. 
Wishing I had a bath this week more than ever, I really miss warming up in a hot bath. I am also missing bath bombs, Lushs Sex Bomb was the first one I ever tried and I have a real soft spot for it.


Seven & Eight.
A couple of cheap treats from popping to town with Ali. A glass locket with loose beads and a bird from Claires for £2.50. I usually don't go for rings but this caught my eye in the Accessorize sale, sweeten with the sale price of £1.80.


Nine & Ten. 
Went to Mums today for some lunch, which also means a few hours of playing with Lady. She likes being held a lot and mews when you put her down. Sleepy time for Lady, she sleeps on her back with her paws folded in, which is beyond cute. 

Hope everyone has had a nice week, I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to January being over and done with for another year! 

X

13 comments:

  1. I love that necklace - it looks quite expensive!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was impressed with it being so cheap! x

      Delete
  2. I love Ponyo ;) it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wanted to see it :) x

      Delete
  3. Great pictures. I love the ring, and your cat is really cute :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, I wish she was mine buts she is my mums x

      Delete
  4. What a cute cat, Im not allowed one in this flat but when we move oooh boy there will be pitter patters of kittens paws :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same this time last year, strict no pets policy but our new flat is fine with animals so I am hoping to get one later this year :D x

      Delete
  5. Ohh I love the OPI nail polish! Especially the pink!
    xxx
    http://thetwiningvine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady is so gorgeous! I'm really looking forward to getting our new cat in March!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great photos! We adore the nail colors above! They're so fun - and glitter on your nails, just calls from a good mood, doesn't it! xo from NYC!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!