Tuesday, 7 February 2012

February Beauty Haul

Hello ladies.

I have been on a bit of a beauty binge for a couple of days and here are the spoils!

Accessorize:


Picked up this yellow nail varnish in the sale for £1.20, I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it as I am a little unsure of it on, will will fab for nail art though. 

Superdrug:


My hair has finally reached the desperately needs dyeing stage so I needed to get some quick. I haven't tried the Live Salon Style before, I usually opt for Live XXL. But, as it was on offer for £2 off I thought I would try it. I also managed to use my beauty card points to take another £1 off so I paid £6.98 for two bottles (the amount needed to do my long, very thick, hair.

Lush:


I fancied a treat, and Lush is always the place I head for something I don't really need, but want. I haven't tried Happy Hippy before but it smells of freshly cut grapefruit. It's one of the cheaper Lush shower gels at around £3.25.

Boots:


I have to admit, I wasn't really in the market for a Intensive Conditioner, as I am in love with Aussie, but I gave it a sniff and it literally smells beautiful, it smells of raspberry! I got 10% off after printing a voucher from the advantage card machines for 10% off all shampoos or conditioner. I am hoping it will be as good as it smells. I have heard a lot of good things about Flake Away so I picked up a travel sized one for £2.35. I seem to be on a quest to try all the Soap & Glory products, but I am O.K with that! 

Freebies:


I love freebies, I will always ask if I am unsure of a product, to stop me wasting money on things that end on eBay or in the bin. Estee Lauder Double Wear Light. After having a terrible experience with a heavy handed girl in London applying a ton of the Double Wear Maximum to my face and me freaking out because it felt like clay, I went off the idea of trying it again. But after speaking to a few people about it I thought I would give it another go but I thought I would try the Double Wear Light. It was recommended by the lady as it is much, much lighter on that the maximum. I am still unsure but I will give it a go. 

Lush Bristol city centre is currently running a give away where if "like" their facebook page on your phone whilst it the store you get a freebie. I assumed it would be a tiny pot of hand cream or something, but there was a basket of things to choose from, all full sized, including bath bombs and shower gels, but I went for "Rock Star" soap (it smells just like Snow Fairy). They also gave me a couple of small freebies, including T for Toes, Ocean Salt Scrub & The Greeench Deodorant. All lovely things I will love trying. 

Lovely Presents From Ali: 

After having a pretty bad week last week, Ali has been very kind an treated me to some lovely bits. Peaches And Clean 4 In 1 Cleanser from Soap & Glory (I will try ALL the products). Some pretty knickers from La Senza. OPI Gently As She Rose from the Pirates Of The Caribbean range. Its such a pretty muted pink colour, really different to a lot of pinks available. 

So hopefully this will stock me up for a while so I can keep my purse safely in my bag away from the tills! 

What beauty products are you loving at the moment? Any recommendations?

17 comments:

  1. you have made me want 2 go to Boots rite now :) i love soap and glory, ive just used my body butter and smells gorgeous! im at that stage with my hair atm 2 lol xx

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I caught site of it fully the other day and was like oh jeez time to dye that! I have both the S&G body butters and they are my utter favs :)

      Delete
  2. That nail varnish has been added to my list of wants! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I always have a good few nail varnishes on my list x

      Delete
  3. I want to try all the Soap and Glory products too! They're so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think I will be able to achieve this, it is probably my goal of 2012! Just ordered the breakfast scrub from eBay, please someone take my card away! x

      Delete
  4. Ah I like going into Lush to inhale the lovely smells, their bath bombs make your skin lovely and soft too! Thanks for the comment, I find the Twilight movies laughable too so excellent comparison! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when you find a "serious" film that makes you laugh and laugh. Lush is wonderful for just standing in, I went to an evening there a while back, I was there for probably around 2 hours and when I left my coat smelt amazing for a week! x

      Delete
  5. Oh I really want to have a beauty haul!!!
    I nominated you for an award on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you hun, that's really nice x

      Delete
  6. My hair takes two lots of dye too, still, much cheaper than the salon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really, really is, and it never looks that much better either x

      Delete
  7. Some great buys there. I've got the OPI polish and really like it, its a lovely dusty pink.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a big fan on it, I love OPI's collaborations :)

      Delete
  8. I havent really bothered with lush since I was a teenager but I can definitely feel a haul comin on x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!