Friday, 3 February 2012

January Empties

Hello ladies.

I know this is a couple of days late but I thought I'd share my January empties. I'm not sure if it is just me but I always get a lot of smellies around Christmas as gifts which leads to me "sampling" a bit of everything and not really finishing a lot, but here are the things I have managed to finish! 


Two shower gels. M&S Grapefruit shower gel, cheap and cheerful but pleasantly fresh smelling. I also have the massive pump top moisturiser which I have used almost daily and haven't made a dent on. Snow Fairy - a standard after Christmas treat! Luckily I still have 2 bottles of this left to keep me going until next Christmas. I also have the god mother soap which smells a lot like Snow Fairy.


Nivea Pearl & Beauty. One of my go to deodorants because it just works.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Colour. I love love love Aussie. LOVE. I know it's really expensive (for my budget at least) and I only every buy it on offer, so after Christmas in boots when I saw the 3 for £10 offer I decided to stock up with two 3 minute miracles and one shampoo. To make it last longer I also brought some cheap shampoo & conditioner to use on "days off" so I have managed to make one 250ml bottle last a month & there is a fair amount left in the shampoo.

M&S Royal Jelly & Pure Honey. Even though this is something I never would of picked up for myself its the only moisturiser I can ever remember finishing! Its pretty basic but it does the job. 


Boots Nail Polish Remover. After a recent binge on nail varnish this bottle went down pretty quickly. I am lucky as I have strong nails but I wouldn't recommend this for any one who has even slightly weak nails, I think they may have got confused at the factory between nail polish remover and paint stripper and acid.

What empties have you ladies got this month?

12 comments:

  1. Oooh dear i'll make sure i stay away from that nail varnish remover then, poor little nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really really brutal :( x

      Delete
  2. Nice post, I always think a product is really great if I finish it! I have a lot of half used bottles of..well everything just sitting in my drawer!!

    Check out my blog :-)
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to be honest I like to try everything as soon as I get it and end up with 10 bottles of half used shampoos in the shower :)

      Delete
  3. Ooo I wouldnt be able to use that nail polish remover then. Though having said that, the pads I an using now are more spread it around than remove it which is not good either :-S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that isn't good, are they oily? Sounds really annoying :(

      Delete
  4. I love Aussie too, but you're right it can be a tad expensive. i need to get some Lush into my life. I just never know what to buy in there. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always just sniff everything and see what takes my fancy, you can't go too wrong in there x

      Delete
  5. Ooh, I love snow fairy, but I didn't get any this year. Still using up philosophy stuff, but it seems to be lasting forever! (or maybe I don't shower enough :L) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I always think like that if a product lasts longer than expected, this is always bad if they have how many washes it lasts on the bottle! x

      Delete
  6. I love empties posts! :) I keep meaning to try the M&S shower gels! I will have to try them now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, They are really good, very basic but smell wonderful :) x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!