Friday, 24 February 2012

Lovely Things Because I Have The Best Friend

Hello lovely ladies.

I'm sure it's pretty evident that I love to shop. I love to go to shops, look around and see what's what. I've never been a fan of ordering things online, it's just not the same, and I will only order online if it's the only way of getting it.

My love of shopping has had to under go a little bit of a purging as I am currently very, very broke. I am currently "between jobs" after my Christmas temp role came to an end. The money I have left is to cover my rent. This is obviously fine, it has to be done, but it can sometimes be a little grinding. 

My best friend, Ali (go say hello to her, she is lovely) is far far to generous and has been treating me to bits of loveliness. I told you, I have the best friend.


Soap & Glory Hand Food (Beautiful, smells of Marshmellow!) & Sprite Lip Smacker.


Beautiful three stone ring from Accessorize. This is a marvel as it fits my sausage fingers!


Mushroom studs from Claire's. We orginally went it to see if they had the Dinosaur Necklace that (among other things) is kicking up a fuss between Claire's & Tatty Devine. If you want to see what I mean you can see it here.

So as you can see, I have the best friend.

What lovely things do your friends do you? 

X

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw thank you, they are so sparkly :)

      Delete
  2. Aww that's sweet of your friend. The ring is amazing. I was on the lookout for a ring today and *almost* went to Accessorize but I clearly missed out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really lovely ring, I'm not usually a bit fan of rings but this one is just really nice :) x

      Delete
  3. That very sweet, and I agree about shopping for things in person...it's what I do best! ;-)

    Check out my london fashion week post
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!