Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Mini Haul

Evening ladies.

Hoping everyone had a nice day yesterday whatever you were doing. If your not a fan, it is over for another year! We went to the zoo which was lovely. Any way, here is a few little bits I've brought myself in the last couple of days. 


On Monday I went to the Gloucester Road with my Mum, which is a very lovely area of Bristol which has some of the most beautiful independent shops you will ever see. I am a lady who enjoys a fine mug. I love having nice ones & I had been eyeing up this save the planet cup for a while, so I finally splashed the £4.99 for it in Iota. It may seem like a fair amount for a mug but I shamefully have spent much more! 


Although I wasn't really in the market for any new jewellery as I have an almost eye watering amount, but when I spotted this pretty pink anchor necklace in Topshop I just couldn't resist. I am a big fan of the nautical trend! Topshop's jewellery prices can be a bit eye watering (£7 for a single earring, you what?) but this wasn't so terrible at £5.


The original reason I wanted to go to Topshop was to check this nail varnish out that I had seen online. I have been in love with Teenage Dream OPi by Katy Perry for ages, but like Rainbow Connection, it has become a favourite with a lot of people and it's now going on ebay for around £15. Although I don't have teenage dream this one is pretty close it terms of colour and glitter, but only £6. I've layered it over OPI Pirates Of The Caribbean gently as she rose. It's also the first Topshop make up item I've brought but I am fairly impressed with the formula. The shade is 101 Adrenalin.

So that's it, it is a mini haul for sure! If anyone knows where to get teenage dream for a good price drop me a link! 

X

10 comments:

  1. Ooh the Topshop nail polish came out really nice, I'm about to put mine on now!

    And I think the OPI is called Steady As She Rose, not Gently :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mug is adorable - if I was a big enough hot drink fan, I'd definitely splurge on it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. teehee I need to stop splurging on mugs, I'm actually running out of space to put them all :p x

      Delete
  3. Love the glittery nail polish- perfect for all seasons. Lovely little necklace too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I love glitter nail varnish, it's my fav ^^

      Delete
  4. I tag you to take part in the 11 questions tag:
    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-your-it-11-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohh that glittery nail varnish is lovely. I am attracted to any nail varnish that sparkles!

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!