Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Oborocharms Super Cute E Shop Review

Hello lovelies. 

I'm sure I'm not the only one that LOVES little shops on the internet. Although I do love the high street for clothes and make up, a lot of the time I find myself turning to the internet to satisfy my love of the cute.

I first came across Oborocharms when my bestest Ali showed me the jewellery. Almost every single animal you could think in a cute miniature form as well as food and other cute versions of every day objects. Here are a few of my favourites from the jewellery section! 

Seeee? How cute! She also sells stationery & plushies as well as earrings and just the charm part of the necklaces. 

I had held off ordering for one reason and one reason alone. It's a U.S based shop. I'm not sure if I'm the only one that gets a little apprehensive about ordering over seas. I think it's the idea that the item has to go through not one but two postal services. But I was put my fear of the item getting lost and placed my self an order. So what did I buy?


My order came this morning, just a little over a week from when I ordered it, which considering it came all the way from California it's so bad. I'd also like to point out that she only charges $4 for postage and it cost $6.90 which is very reasonable. On to my actual purchase. 


Oooooo....


Being an advocate of all things cute & useless, it's an Owl Baby Plush! This is fairly new to the shop, and as I follow her on Facebook when I first saw this I knew I had to own it! I own a lot of fairly useless things which are all cute, so this is a welcome addition!


He's only a little guy but worth it (to me at any rate!). 

So do you lovely ladies order things you just really want for no real reason? Also it's not a typo I am actually 22...

X

17 comments:

  1. These are so adorable!! I always buy things based purely on the fact that they are cute haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, it is usually how I decide if I need something teehee x

      Delete
  2. OMG I'm in love! These are all so adorable! Thank you for introducing them too me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no problem, they are so lovely :) x

      Delete
  3. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to order a custom lion necklace I think :) The owl is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been tagged, check out my blog to find out what to do :) x

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-are-you-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute and reasonable priced. xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was impressed with the price, she could charge more :)

      Delete
  7. Awww they're all so cute.. I want one too (and I'm 31) hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I will ever stop loving cute things ^^ x

      Delete
  8. He is adorable!! xx

    http://emsipop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww how sweet, thanks for introducing me to this store! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!