Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Wednesday Wants

Hello ladies.

I love a spot of retail therapy, which is probably evident! Here are the bits that I have been having eyeing up recently. 


Little Sloth Necklace - Etsy - $38.00 / £24.73
I have a weakness for animal shaped jewellery and this little guy is really calling out to me! The entire shop is full of necklaces I would love to own!

My other weakness (OK I have a few shopping weaknesses!) is cute home wears. Alessi always have the cutest designs. This butter dish is something that has been on my amazon wishlist for as long as I can remember. The sail is a butter knife as well! I think this may get a sneaky order soon.

This dress was new in today at Topshop but I already think I may love this dress. I love vintage china and this dress looks like beautiful bits by Grandma has. On the website at the moment it's only available in Tall or Petite and even though I am only 5'2 I find Topshop dresses far far to short at the best of times (perhaps I am a bit more modest than is fashionable!). I do wish Topshops prices weren't so eye watering though! 

I fell in love with this after trying it out on my hand in Debenhams. It is a beautiful gold toned highlighter and it is such a pretty colour. As always with benefit the price is a little on the "If I buy this I will be eating nothing but toast for a month" side, and I do also have a good amount of Girl Meets Pearl left so even though I would love to just buy it I think I'm going to wait until I run out of that first. 

So that is everything that I am after right now, although looking at it it's a pretty expensive list! I have also joined pinterest (jjetley if you want to come say hello) so I am keeping all these lovely things bookmarked on there for when I am feeling slightly more flushed.

What are you ladies lusting after?

X

4 comments:

  1. Oh god that etsy where the little sloth necklace is from is so beautiful... Spend ALL the money x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it on pinterest, just scrolling through and it called to me ! x

      Delete
  2. Awww what a cute necklace. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!