Sunday, 11 March 2012

Another Week In Instagrams

Hello lovely ladies! 

Another Sunday another week in Instagrams! I am starting to feel like I should maybe just do a monthly round up, what do you think?

One.
I love this perfume! I tried it whilst in Boots this week and it smells just like Hand Food, I will be investing in this as soon as I have a spare £16.

Two.
After years of people telling me Baked Beans & Sausages were the best thing since sliced bread, I found it really funny when I was browsing Morrisons and they were selling veggie ones. I tried them & honestly I thought they were OK but just OK. Nothing something I would repurchase but funny for a giggle.

Three.
I picked this up with Ali in a super cheap shop up the road called What! (If you have a What! in your local area I urge you to look in, great Emma Bridgewater copies!). My first tamagotchi was a Dinkie Dino my Dad sent me from London and I love, love, loved it and for a £1 I thought it would be a laugh to play with it for a bit. Unfortunately it turns out it is a fake 24 in 1 tamagotchi which was a bit gutting, at least it was only £1!

Four & Five.
I received and played with my Konad nail stamper this week, as reviewed here.

Six.
Loving my new sofa cushion from Primark. They cost £2.50 each and have made my fugly sofa a little cuter. 

Seven.
I have been lusting after Benefit Hervana for weeks now, which has been made all the more intense by all the beautiful reviews going round. Unfortunately I don't really have £23.50 spare at the moment. So I was pretty chuffed when I spotted a used once Hervana on eBay Buy It Now for £12.50! I am so excited for this to arrive.

Eight.
A treat of a Starbucks Cake Doughnut. They are a beautiful thing!

Nine.
As I was getting off the bus this evening I spotted the B&B across the road was throwing away this green wing backed arm chair. It's in pretty good condition, clean and with only small bits of material rubbing off on the arms & smells fine, the only problem was it had lost a wheel on the the back foot but I just took them all off with a screw driver, leaving little wooden feet. We have been after an extra chair for a while and this is perfect! 

Ten.
I love love love Swedish Fish, just wish they weren't so expensive in the U.K! If your American and want to do a beauty & food swap email me at jadejetley@hotmail.co.uk! 

That's been my week! Hope everyone has had a good week.

X

P.S if you know where you can sign up for beauty swaps let me know!

19 comments:

  1. Love that nail stamper it looks really pretty. That chair is gorgeous! I'd go all craft crazy and reupholster it, and the cushions from Primark are lovely! x

    sffhcks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew how to do reupholster, I was thinking of looking it up :)

      Delete
  2. I love these posts! The cushions are gorgeous as is the S&G perfume. A little tip though, I think that the EDT smells exactly the same as the 'Mist You Madly' body spray! Obviously the perfume lasts longer on your skin but is £10 more expensive than the body spray so it's worth considering to save your pennies. I'm so jealous of the Tamagotchi too, I remember having a Tamagotchi watch when I was little.

    Charlotte x

    what-charlotte-did.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I will check that out, brilliant tip! x

      Delete
  3. The nail stamper is so cute! Love this post, the round up is a brill idea!

    Thanks for sharing, hope you like the chocolate philly haha

    Emma xx
    Teacups & Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for it to arrive now :) x

      Delete
  4. Im gonna try that soap and glory scent now! I love their packaging... swear I say a handcream called 'handjob' or did i imagine it? lol xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, they also have a face cream called Glow Job haha x

      Delete
  5. I have a real tamagotchi lurking somewhere, might bring it to life for a giggle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might even have a furby some where, I might bring it back to life as well!

      Delete
  6. Omg I am desperate to trying Konad stamps! If you keep an eye on my blog I'm going to host a blog swapping event in the next few weeks!! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is amazing, I will deffo keep my eye out for that!

      Delete
  7. Nice post! I am LOVING the look and result of that Konad stamping kit design thingie you made on your nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great instagrams, i wish i had an iphone so I could this app! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I've been pretty addicted since I first got my phone :) x

      Delete
  9. love the nails and the doughtnut looks so yummy! really want to try the soap & glory perfume :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!