Thursday, 22 March 2012

Currently Coveting

Hello lovely ladies.

Do any of you ladies run an internal shopping list, of things you want but really can't afford? Here is what at the top of my list at the moment.

I have big love for owls! This necklace has been on top of my wishlist since the begining of the year, just the price tag is putting me off!

I love girly pink nails, and this has been catching my eye. It's currently in the sale on lookfantastic.com for £5.95 with free shipping, I can see this being snapped up soon! 


OPI Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It -£?
I only found out about it yesterday but it's full stuck in my radar. The latest collaboration from OPI is with Minnie Mouse! I was excited about this before I could even punch it in to google. This particular polish has large pink glittery heart confetti in. Needless to say it MUST be mine. Unfortunately I will have to wait, as it isn't going to hit until the 1st of June.

Thomas Sabo Charm Kiss Perfume - £44.50 for 50ml
I was given a tester of this when I was doing my usual "press my face against the glass" in store. I didn't expect to think much of it as it's not my usual fragence style, but I love it! It has hints of strawberry and dark chocolate and it's not like any perfume I've smelt in a long time. At very nearly £45 I think it will have to wait for a birthday!

Star Stacking Ring - Marc By Marc Jacobs - £40
I tried this on in store this week and I fell in love. Curse my expensive taste! I've never been a big fan of rings and didn't think I would think much of it, but of course its a beauty! So.. if any one wants to buy me a present... 

So that's my oh so very expensive list! 

What are you ladies currently coveting?

X

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha I know I am so excited for it x

      Delete
  2. I honestly hate blogs, they always make me want to buy stuff.

    I *NEED* that Marc Jacobs ring in my life. I'll buy yours, you buy mine?! ;)

    Lola ..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same, it used to just be shops making me want to buy things, now blogs are responsible for my wallet damaged! And I wish hun ;)

      Delete
  3. I love owl stuff too, which is ironic as I'm actually terrified of birds! That necklace is very cute :) I'm coveting lots of things, unfortunately I can't afford to buy anything at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, it more a wishlist of what I would spend the money on if I won the lottery :) x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!