Thursday, 29 March 2012

March Favourites

Hello lovely ladies.

How is it already (very nearly) the end of March? Wasn't Christmas last week?! I've seen a few of these "favourites" posts and I love reading them, so I thought I would do a post about the products I am loving this month!


One.
Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub. 
A rough scrub that smells of maple syrup! The only problem with this is I seem stuck with the same thought "Pancakes would be good for breakfast today"!

Two.
Benefit It's Potent B.Right Eye Cream. 
I have to say, I never really given two thoughts about eye cream. This was until I happened to try a little of my Mums Benefit eye cream, and that was that. I was in love. However, it has a heafty, heafty price tag of £23.50, it was not going to happen. Luckily Ali had a little one from the mini's set she gave to me, which hopefully will tide me over until I can afford it!

Three.
Soap & Glory Girligo.
I picked this up when almost all of Boots was on 3 for 2 a couple of weeks a go. I love the smell of Soap & Glory's Eau De Pink, but I couldn't really justify £16.50 when I still have a massive bottle of Vera Wang left. Whilst browsing the S&G section I clapped eyes on Girligo, one I hadn't smelt before, and gave it a sniff. It's close, close enough at any rate, so that made it's way in to my basket quicker than you could say "MINE!". It's a moisturzing spray, so it sprays on the skin almost like water and you rub it in, so double bonus!


Four.
OPI Steady As She Rose.
It's not the most exciting OPI but it's certainly beautiful. It looks more of a pinky mauve on and I have been using it a lot under bright coloured glitters for a subtle base colour.

Five.
17 Glitter Eyeshadow.
This eyeshadow has worked it's way in to my every day face. I was a little unsure of how the quality was going to be, but it's perfect. A lovely white shade with little flecks of glitter. 

Six.
Benefit Hervana Blusher.
Already an absolute favourite, it has been worn almost every day since I got it! Reviewed here.

So those are my favourites this month, what are you ladies loving?

X

6 comments:

  1. Gotta love a bit of Soap & Glory! :)

    www.charchiccc.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, its lovely! I am now following xxx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour of the nail varnish! so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!