Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Primark Home Mini Haul

Evening ladies.

Popped in to town today with Ali as I needed a few bits and pieces. After seeing a pretty impressive window display for Primark home I decided to check it out, and I was impressed. The new collection has only been in a couple of weeks but there was a lot of mock Cath Kidston pieces, all very floral and feminine. I am a MASSIVE Cath Kidston fan, and own a whole lot of it from Cups to bedding, bags to plates and I've spent a small fortune on decking my home out in it. Although I love Cath Kidston and possibly always will, but at the moment I need a cheaper way to update my home, and Primark, you've done me well!


Floral / bird print tea towel. I have actually brought Cath Kidston tea towels before, and of course living with a boy, they were destroyed within two weeks. In terms of quality they feel the same. Nice tea towels can really brighten up a dull looking kitchen. A very reasonable £1.20.


Spotty / floral cushion covers. Let me tell you a little something, I hate loathe our sofa. When we moved in the tenant before us told the landlord that we could have the sofa if we wanted, and now I can see why. When I first looked at the flat it was covered in boxes and I couldn't remember what it looked like at all. It's a tiny two seater fabric sofa in a vile brown. It is really, really ugly. But, as it functions as a sofa, we can't afford to replace it. It also has two very battered looking red cushions which I also hate. I have wanted some Cath Kidston cushion covers for ages, but at £16 each I just can't justify it for something that will eventually get coffee split on it. These two were £2.50 each and I think they are super pretty. They had a huge range of styles, plain, stripy, floral and everything in between. 


Strawberry milkshake candle. What can I say, it literally smells amazing. It really does smell of strawberry milkshake! I had been eyeing up Yankee candles earlier in the day and inhaling all the jars in House Of Fraser. Although I still would love a big Yankee jar, this little jar did the trick for now for £1.

So have you seen the new Primark home range? What did you think?

X

11 comments:

  1. I need those tea-towels. Think I'm going to pay Primarni a visit tomorrow. xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had loads of really pretty ones in there :)

      Delete
  2. i love the tea towel, i really love the cath kidsto look, everywhere at the minute seems to be selling the style :) x

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot companies have cotton on to just how popular the style is :) x

      Delete
  3. Pretty prints, I like!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, they really impressed me to be honest! x

      Delete
  4. I was well impressed by the home section when I was in there yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we were in there on the same day ^^ x

      Delete
  5. That candle is just adorable! I'm a sucker for pretty little things and my room is covered in candles and I do regularly take a candle lit bath just to treat myself! ;)
    Looks like i'll be popping down to Primark soon!

    Thank you for this post! :)

    http://abbisblogaboutbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had lots of lovely smelling candles but I have about 20 at the moment so I could only really buy myself one more haha x

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!