Monday, 30 April 2012

April Empties

Hello ladies. 

How is it already the end of April? Where does the time go?! I seem to have got through quite a lot this month, so here's my empties. 


One & Two - Aussie Miracle Shampoo & 3 Minute Miracle 
My absolute all time favourite shampoo & conditioner. I'm always gutted when I come to end of the bottle because at around £5 each they are the top end of what I can really afford. 

Three - Imperial Leather Foamburst Shower Foam in Citrus Burst.
I adore the Foamburst shower gels. I first tried one at the Alton Towers resort hotel, they gave us a full sized one in a different smell every day! It comes out as a gel and lathers into a lovely thick foam, it's a bit pricey at around £2.50 so I always stock up when it's on offer.

Four - Boots Cucumber Facial Toner.
A lovely fresh simple toner. It's effective and purse friendly.

Five - Lush's Dragons Egg Bath Bomb.
Reviewed here, how I wish I had a bath at home!

Six - Lush's Snow Fairy Shower Gel.
My last bottle! Although I do love the smell I'm glad to of got to the end of this bottle!

Seven - Baylis & Harding Iced Peppermint Body Wash.
This months biggest disappointment of the empties. I thought this body wash would smell kind of like the Original Source Minty shower gel, however it did not. It smelt kind of like toilet cleaner and had the consistency of water. Glad to be rid! 

Eight - Magicool Spray.
This is a left over from my trip to New York last year. It was a life saver then and it continued to be! It's a brilliant spray not only for when your hot but also is about the most soothing thing I've ever come across for a headache! Will defiantly be repurchasing.

Nine - Lush Samples - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner & Dirty Toothy Tabs.
Two samples from Lush I didn't like at all. I'd tried toothy tabs previously and didn't like the taste, but when I was in store the sales assistant said the flavour had changed and gave me a couple to try. It tasted of salt & not a lot else, just horrid! Ro's Argan however smells amazing, it's supposed to be used as a body lotion you put on whilst in the shower, which sounded quite nice but it left a heavy build up on the skin.

Ten - Pig Soap On A Rope.
This has to be the product I am most proud of getting to the end of. I managed to use the whole of the soap! It has lasted me since Christmas! For the first month I don't think I even made a dent on the surface!

What have you ladies been getting through this month?

X

10 comments:

  1. Haha can't believe you finished the pig soap :P

    I have no empties this month :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo you've tried the Imperial Leather Foamburst! I spotted them in Boots a while back and saw them as a cheaper alternative to Rituals Shower Foam... any idea if they are similar? I have yet to try this as I still have 3 bottles of Rituals left, hehe... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I'm not sure but will have to pick one up and compare! x

      Delete
  3. ooo I have that Aussie conditioner to use, looking forward to trying it! The fact that you had the foamburst at the Alton towers hotel excites me, i'm going in June, lets hope they still do it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure the whole bath room was stocked with Imperial Leather, and enjoy, its amazing! x

      Delete
  4. I think it's cute that the rope is the evidence for using the soap up! I've got quite a few empties this month as March was a disappointment. I like the look of the Cucumber Toner from Boots, sometimes cheaper things are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just really simple but really effective :) x

      Delete
  5. You have used up loads of big things compared to me! I had a whole bag of samples to blog about haha. Soaps are horrendous to try and get through! Although im using a Loccitane Rose one at the moment and i hope it never runs out :)

    http://stansfieldleon.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/april-empties-part-2.html

    http://stansfieldleon.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/empties-so-far-this-month.html

    I blame the beauty boxes :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stocked up on soap in the Lush Christmas sale and its taking me so long to get through them I won't be surprised if they last until next Christmas x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!