Sunday, 29 April 2012

April Favourites

Hello ladies. 

What a miserable day were having here in the south west! It's hard to believe that it's May in 2 days! This time last year I was sat in the pub cheering on the marriage of Kate & Wills, you know, by being British & drinking Pimm's. 

Here's the products I've been loving this month, a small group but a good one!


1. John Frieda Frizz Eaze Night Creme Serum.
I've never been much of a fan of putting cream / oil in your hair as I always think it just feels greasy. This one is designed to be left in your hair over night & washed out in the morning, leaving your hair really soft and frizz - less. I can honestly say I feel it works and anything to get rid of the frizz!

2. I.D Bare Minerals Eye Glimmer In Nude Beach. 
I received this in a swap, and haven't had much experience with bare minerals apart from this, but this was such a perfect colour I decided to give it a go, and I'm so pleased I did. It's beautifully shimmery without being to sparkly for every day wear. 

3. American Apparel Nail Varnish in Galaxy
This is possibly my favourite nail varnish of all time apart from Rainbow Connection! Lovely big flakes of multi coloured glitter. I was also really impressed with the quality of this nail varnish, all though it has massive glitter it didn't flake or chip after several days of wearing it. 


4. OPI Original Nail Envy
Although I've always had pretty good nails lately (due to the copious amounts of glitter I put on them) they've been looking a bit worse for wear. I'd heard brilliant things about Nail Envy & since I've been using it every time I paint my nails they have been in much better condition. All round great product. 

5. L'occitaine The Vert Green Tea Solid Perfume. 
This is something I can across when sorting out my bathroom draws earlier this month & thought "I need to just use this up & get rid". I've had it for at least 2 years after receiving it as a gift. But now I've started using it again I'm really hoping that they still stock it. It's a gentle smell and great for putting on for a long lasting smell. 

6. Benefit Watt's Up
I've used this nearly every day & still love it, it's the perfect highlighter! Reviewed here.

7. Tangle Teezer.
Although I only brought this last week it's already part of my daily hair care routine. I am still as impressed with it as I was at first, and it makes detangling my hair after a shower so pleasant, no ripping or pulling! First impressions review here

What products have you ladies been loving this month?

X

10 comments:

  1. I need to try the tangle teeter soooo bad!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so impressed with it, really didn't think it would go through my thick mane :D

      Delete
  2. I'm best friend with my tangle teezer now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED to get my hands on AA Galaxy, it's so pretty! I love my Tangle Teezer too, I have the same one :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole glitter range is just perfect, I found it after seeing it on the nails of a lady that worked in Lush, didn't know that they even sold nail varnish! x

      Delete
  4. Ooh, really want to try Watts up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that they will be getting sample sized Watts Up in stores in may so might be worth asking :) x

      Delete
  5. Nail Envy is amazing!! I also looove Bare Minerals. Some of my favorite eyeshadows are that brand :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so impressed with it I deffo want a lot more :D x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!