Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Easter Bunny Box Swap

Hello ladies.

A few weeks a go I signed up to do an Easter Bunny Swap with the lovely Lola from Lolastar Hearts, a fellow blogger who I've followed for ages & who is a lovely, lovely girl! We signed up to swap together via Beauty Box Swaps on Facebook, which I've mentioned before. The idea was to find a lady to swap a box of Easter and beauty goodies.We set our own price limit of £10 as the suggested £5 wasn't going to go very far! Mine arrived today and it's amazing! 

I should really of taken a picture of the outside of the box as it was beautifully wrapped, but I was too excited to get in to it! 


She wrote me up a little booklet of what she had picked and why which was such a thoughtful touch!


Contents! I was really overwhelmed when I was taking things out, stupidly excited as well! 


Lola feeding my nail varnish addiction! OPI in Dazzle Me which I love, such an unusual shade! Collection 2000 in Starlet, Parma Violets & Shimmy shake. Vanilla Mickey & Minnie Lipbalm. H&M Mini polish in Sunset Dreams. Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm. Cadburys creme egg & Lindt bunny. Soap & Glory Hand Maid Anti Bac gel (which she added is probably the only S&G product I don't have, which is true!)


How cute is this cat ring?! She said it reminded her of my mums cat Lady which I thought was a really nice touch.


Berry Vanilla Wax Melts, these smell amazing even through the packet! Chocolate Slabs, which I intend to eat as soon as I've written this. Mudd Deep Cleansing Clay Mask. H&M Self Warming Mask, I love having masks in for when my skin is looking a little worse for wear! 

Did any of you ladies sign up for the Easter Bunny swap? 

X

13 comments:

  1. such a lovely thoughtful box! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really did think about everything she put it which was really lovely

      Delete
  2. Nice stuff!! very generous and the ring is soo darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I really want to do another now :D x

      Delete
  4. Such a cute idea! Love the ring! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the ring :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I want to do another soon :D x

      Delete
  6. Glad you liked it! Was so worried you'd hate everything! Haha - Was in Boots for about an hour trying to pick things out that I thought you'd like.

    I think I'd actually like to do box swaps every month instead of subbing to Beauty Boxes. This was so much fun!

    Enjoy!

    Lola ..x :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww that cat ring is just too cute! What a nice little package x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!