Friday, 13 April 2012

E.L.F Eye Transformer

Hello lovely ladies. 

E.L.F are one of those brands that I have always heard good things about but I've never actually had anything from. I have to admit I am not a big fan of ordering cosmetics online if I haven't seen it in the "flesh". I like to have seen it and know that I like it before spending out. Having said that E.L.F is incredibly reasonable and they have such a brilliant reputation I don't actually think you can go wrong! 


After a quick browse of their extensive online store, I went for the eye transformer. The idea of this item being you can either use the eye shadow alone or mix them with other eye shadows to make a new shade. 


The first thing I noticed when I took it out of the box was the quality of the packaging. It's a matte black plastic, and (I think!) it's a fairly similar look as MAC packaging. 


It also comes with a mirror built in to the lid & a eye shadow brush. 


There are 4 opalescent shades in the pallet, a mint green, light orange, pale pink & lilac. I think these are lovely spring shades and, except the pink, aren't colours that I own which is a bonus. 


Swatched left to right, lilac, pink, orange & green. They are lovely shimmery colours and I am really pleased with the quality of them. 

Overall I'm really pleased with them and can't wait to start blending them with eye shadows I already have!

The E.L.F Eye Transformer is available here and retails for £3.50, which isn't bad for 4 eye shadows, a mirror and a brush! 

Have you ordered anything from E.L.F before? Are you a fan?

X

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely palette- nice, summery, shimmery colours :) Haven't tried any elf products yet, but I keep 'window shopping' online, putting things in my basket and then clicking the x button,haha. Really want to try a few things though. Wish they had a shop, or were stocked in Boots so I could try them out first though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, they have so much but I like to try things before hand, but still chuffed with it :) x

      Delete
  2. Making a massive order this weekend as I've heard such good reviews about their products!

    Lola ..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really impressed with their stuff :D x

      Delete
  3. this is now on my wishlist for my next purchase!
    BreezeyBee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love elf and for the price you really can't go far wrong. My current favourite blusher is from Elf and costs £1.50 I seem to remember. I also really like the studio range, definitely worth the extra few pounds because the products are lovely. xx

    http://annieshomemadeheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really impressed, I'm going to deffo order more things :) x

      Delete
  5. I'm the same, I'm far too nervous to purchase makeup online! The only beauty product I've ever ordered was the Naked Palette, which I KNEW I couldn't go wrong with. I'm glad that it worked out for you though! I've always wanted to try out ELF but I'm still too scared! :P xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, because my budget is fairly limited I want to know what it is and if i'll use it before I buy :D x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!