Sunday, 1 April 2012

March Empties

Hello lovely ladies.

March has come and gone, ending in glorious weather that has turned the whole country a little brighter and a little more cheerful. My beauty stock pile is growing and growing but I seem to be getting through very little, but here are my March empties.


Garnier Pure Deep Foam Wash
A dissapointing product, very strong and glad to see the back of it!

M&S Royal Jelly & Pure Honey. 
Not something I would purchase for myself, but it was O.K, didn't have much of a smell but it worked fine.

Hello Kitty Bubble Gum Mouth Wash.
 A novelty gift from my Mum at Christmas, it tasted lovely but not sure how much good it actually did!

Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice. 
I love this perfume and really sad to run out, as it's pretty pricey!

No7 Quick Thinking Wipes.
 As I blogged about here earlier in the week, I love these, but I am stocked up with these from the recently £5 No7 voucher.

Pantene Pro-V Shampoo, Conditioner & 2 Min Deep Repair Masque.
 These were freebie samples from the Pantene facebook page with there new release of the updated formula. I've always liked Pantene so they were nice, and I would buy this next time I run out of my beloved but oh so pricey Aussie. 

What have you guys come to end of this month?

X

P.S my giveaway is now close and will be announcing the winner later today.

11 comments:

  1. I love the sound of that mouth wash, mmm! As you said, not too sure how good it will be for your teeth haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm pretty sure that it may of actually done nothing :D x

      Delete
  2. I get through wipes really quickly-so handy! I'm impressed that you finished the product you didn't like, I'm so bad at doing that and end up wasting money. Need to stop doing that! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm really stubborn, so once it's open I have to use it before starting another :) x

      Delete
  3. I need to do an empties post too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha, I have Hello Kitty toothpaste, love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I think poundland sells the whole range :D x

      Delete
  5. Awwh Hello Kitty mouthwash that is actually amazing! I think I've seen the toothpaste somewhere...been so tempted to buy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was probably poundland they have the whole range in there :D x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!