Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Recent Purchases Feat OPI, Lush & Models Own

Hello ladies.

I haven't done a haul post in a while so I thought I'd show you all what I've been buying recently. It looks like a lot but it's a good few weeks of purchases!

Models Own Indian Ocean & Butter Hen Party.
I picked up the Models Own today, finally! I had been looking in Boots ever since they were announced, but it has always been sold out, until today. There was one left, which I felt required a two handed grab! Butter Hen Party was a gift from my Mum for Easter, which I personally was much better than an egg!

China Glaze in Gold Digger, OPI Nail Envy, Pixi Glitter & OPI Bubble Bath Mini.
My ever growing nail varnish addiction has recently been fuelled by Beauty Box Swaps. I have been swapping a lot in the last month, and managed to get a lot of lovely bits, but mainly for nail varnish! I've heard a lot good things about China Glaze but never got round to purchasing any, the same goes for Pixi. Nail Envy has been recommended to me by just about every one that's used it, but I've always been put off by the price, so glad I have some to try! Bubble Bath is a lovely soft pink, great for subtle toned layering. 

Lush Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb & Creamy Candy Bubble Bar.
Me & the boyfriend are heading up to his parents for the Easter Weekend, which obviously will be nice, but the first thing that popped in to my head when we were booking it was "Oh yeah, THEY HAVE A BATH!". Since moving to Bristol we no longer have a bath, just a free standing shower, and I cannot tell you how much I miss baths. I use them to relax in the evenings, but showers just don't really cut "special relaxing time". With that in mind I headed to Lush for a weekends supply of bath bombs. I picked up Creamy Candy Bath, which if any one is longing for snow fairy or candy mountain from the Christmas range this is smells exactly the same. Dragon's Egg was a gift from Ali as it's her favourite and she told me it's super exciting so I am looking forward to that. 

Eggward Egg Head and Dottie Duck
Two little Easter treats for the boy. I won an extra thick egg from the recent Hotel Chocolat Facebook competition so we haven't really brought anything for Easter as it's more than enough, but I picked these up in Sainsburys today for 54p each (on half price offer), because, well, they are super cute! 

Buttercup Necklace from Oliver Bonas
My favourite purchase of late, this beautiful buttercup necklace from Oliver Bonas. Oliver Bonas is my new very favourite shop! The jewellery is stunning, in a "press your face up against the glass" kind of way. Beautiful, but just a little bit on the too pricey for every day purchases side of things. I had eyed this up before, and today it was in their mid season sale reduced to £7 so I decided that it had to come home with me, and I am so glad, it's beautiful! 

So that's what I've been purchasing recently, what's been attacking your purse strings?

X

9 comments:

  1. Idian Ocean looks stunning xx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That models own polish really does look amazing, I spotted it today but had to resist, I MUST use up at least some of my current nail polishes before buying anymore. Those Sainsbury's chocolates are so cute too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need to stop buying them and use the ones I have, but I just can't wait to buy new ones!

      Delete
  3. I wish we lived near a Sainsbury, I want those eggs! I also really need Indian Ocean in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had lots of pretty eggs but I was controlled :D x

      Delete
  4. Love the nail polishes, especially the mini OPI (everything in mini makes me go awww..haha).I'm also going to my bf's parents over the Easter. Hope you have fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! All the nail polish just looks amazingggg! & as for the gold china glaze, defo have to do a review. Love all of the colours they look great!

    Love Nails. Love Obsession-Lacquer.

    obsessionlacquer.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!