Sunday, 15 April 2012

Sunday Shopping

Hello ladies.

I went for a little shopping trip today and picked up a few bits. I've mostly been buying for my international swap (featured in my side bar) but here are the bits I brought for myself. 

Oil / Wax Tart Burner. £3.50 from Evolution. 
I picked this up after receiving a couple of lovely smelling wax tarts in my Easter Bunny Box. I am currently burning one and it smells amazing, much stronger than a candle. I'm not sure if Evolution is a Bristol shop or a small chain, but it's a little hippy shop that sells all sorts of amazing pretty things, an old favourite of mine. 

 Lush Space Girl Bath Bomb - Free.
The main reason I wanted to go in to town today, to get a free Space Girl bath bomb! I have my local Lush store added on Facebook and recently saw they doing a "Meet the compounder's" in store. You came down, and made the bath bombs with the people that are on the little stickers on there pots of goodies. Although it was fun to make your own, it was incredibly busy and a woman behind us was asking them loads of questions so we didn't really get to ask anything, but still, free bath bomb! 

Topshop Boat Brooch - £3.75.
This is the purchase I was most pleased with today. I had been eyeing this up for weeks but the original £7.50 price tag was eye watering enough that I put it back every time. I popped in today and a huge section of the jewellery was on half price offer. I snapped this up, pleased I didn't pay full price. 

Have you been shopping this weekend? Brought any nice bits?

X

9 comments:

  1. I love the colours on the burner :P very nautical :)
    I agree with daisychain, the brooch looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a huge nautical fan, and my friend said to me that's pretty "you" haha. x

      Delete
  2. Free bath bomb :o I'm rather jel now! The brooch is really cute too, I love anything nautical! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've literally been so excited about getting it for like a week :D x

      Delete
  3. Love the boat brooch, even more half price!
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's taken pride of place on my coat now :D x

      Delete
  4. Ooo we have a evolution in nottingham too :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!