Saturday, 28 April 2012

Weekend Wants

Hello ladies. 

A little weekend wish list, as a big fan of internet browsing I constantly have a bookmarked list of things to buy one day, you know, with my big lottery pay out that is right around the corner...

(images via respective websites)
 
I love love love Cath Kidston, and although I already have several of the Cath Kidston messenger bags, I was eyeing this up in store this week and it's just so perfect for summer. 

2. Paul & Joe Bon Bon Primer - £23.00*
There is nothing I don't like about this primer, colourful? Check, Girly packaging? Check, Shimmer? Check. There's one tiny problem with it, it's sold out everywhere, TO EBAY!

3. Topshop Nail Varnish in Razzmatazz - £6.00
Topshop have such a beautiful range of nail varnish out at the moment there isn't a single one I wouldn't be happy with owning, but this above all else has caught my eye, it looks like sparkly denim.

Oh so cute, oh so so expensive! To add insult to injury the shipping for this item would be $20! I wish! 

What's caught your eye this week ladies?

X

13 comments:

  1. Kitty Kat measuring cups are so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Paul and Joe primer and the Top Shop varnish. They've got some great ones out at the moment.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so impressed with there range at the moment x

      Delete
  3. Cath Kidston designs are gorgeous! Could you show us the other bags you have if you get a chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no problem hun, that's probably the first request I've every got but I will do :D x

      Delete
  4. ooo that primer looks intriguing! I agree about Topshop nail polish, so many I would love! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the measuring cups are so cute! <3
    lovely list , the top shop varnish looks fab too xx

    Chloe
    *Giada Beauty*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of the primer, just the fact that it looks adorable in the bottle is enough for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cat measuring cups are amazing! I need them in my life, but so expensive! thanks for sharing :D

    OutsidebeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently bought that Topshop nail polish, and its in my most recent haul, there's also a photo of what it looks like on! If thats any help :)
    http://the-ign0rant-vintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!