Thursday, 5 April 2012

What's In My Weekend Make Up Bag

Evening ladies! 

The boy & me are off to the "country" (more of a village in the middle of no where!) to stay with his parents for the Easter weekend tomorrow. It will be a relaxed few days catching up with family and friends. I am usually the beyond organised type that packs for weekends away the weekend before, but I've had a bit of a head cold for a couple of days (damn you weather change!) and hadn't really given it a thought until this evening. 

Rather than taking my massive 2 part fold up Cath Kidston make up bag I decided to only take the essentials. So here's what's made my "Can't live without" bag!

Panda Make Up Bag from Primark. 

Benefit Hervana, new but a firm favourite.

YSL Touche Eclat, my eye bags are so happy this exists. 

Benefit They're Real mascara, Oh I love you! 

Benefit B.right It's Potent eye cream, dark circles, be gone!

17 Eye Glitter in Style Queen, a lovely white colour with fine glitter, really pretty! 

Benefit Lemonaid eye primer, to stick the glitter down!

Cath Kidston Buckingham Palace mini mirror, perfect size for the bag.

Benefit Porefessional Primer, I'm running out and my purse already looks sad!

Chanel Single Eyeshadow in Liberty, a beautiful subtle pink colour.

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl highlighter, in case we make it out in the evening for a subtle shimmer. 


All packed up and ready to go!

Do you have any plans for Easter ladies?

X

7 comments:

  1. I love these items, and such a cute make-up bag!

    Steph @ stephie-in-wonderland.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great make up bag collecton, I've been pining over Hervana since it came out :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I saw an american lady blog about it & had to have it!

      Delete
  3. i so wanna try the melon-aid and girl meets pearl!

    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I awarded you with the Blogger Appreciation Award! You can see it here:

    http://www.lolastarhearts.com/2012/04/blogger-appreciation-award.html

    Lola@LolaStarHearts..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The panda bag is SO cute! xox

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!