Thursday, 31 May 2012

Benefit Freebies With June Glamour

Hello ladies.

I think I've already mentioned this, but with June's Glamour there are a choice of three Benefit minis, That Gal primer, Bad Gal mascara or The Porefessional primer. They went on sale today, and I snapped one up quick sharp! When the last Benefit minis with Glamour became available I didn't notice until a week later, at which point they were all gone, or had already been pinched.


I opted to go for The Porefessional as I love this product and use it constantly, also as a bonus I am very nearly out of it, score! As an avid reader of Glamour I would have purchased this magazine anyway, so £2 for my favourite magazine & my favourite primer is a bargain!


The Porefessional is 7.5ml which is a pretty generous mini as the full size is 22ml. There is also a free Pantene sachet inside the magazine which is an extra bonus, I find these really handy for travelling as once your done you can bin it and not have to lug the rest back.

Are you ladies planning to pick up June's Glamour?

X

10 comments:

  1. I picked up all three today, exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thanks for reminding me, I really want to try the Porefessional! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they are still around for me! I want to try the porefessional one! So much hype about it so I hope it's good :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it, for £2 I think its worth a try :) x

      Delete
  4. I really need to get my hands on these before they all disappear! I'm really curious about Porefessional :)

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there will enough around, I think if you didn't know benefit you'd probably go for the mascara :)

      Delete
  5. I'm gutted that as a subscriber I got the mascara which is the one product I hate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no, I really don't like it either, I got it with another magazine and it flaked sooooo bad

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!