Thursday, 17 May 2012

Charity Shop Haul

Hello ladies. 

Today I popped to the charity shop with my Mum, and you know how you can never find anything in shops until one day when you find everything? Well that happened! 

I've recently been feeling a bit apathetic towards charity shops, rising prices have seen many people turning away after seeing one to many £8 Primark dress that's seen better days, and to be honest I can't blame them. Although this is still the case with many of the charity shops in my area, Barnardos remains the best charity shop by far, in price & in goods! So here's what I picked up.


1. Stripy Boden Jumper - £2.49
2. H! Henry Holland Dress - £2.99
3. Molton Brown Mini - 25p
4.Biotherm Mini - 25p

4 lovely things for £5.98! Charity shops, we are best mates again! 

Have you found any good bargains lately? Or £8 Primark dresses that have a suspicious stain on?

X

15 comments:

  1. That jumper is lovely!

    http://maligreen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Henry Holland dress is amazing! I love charity shops but I haven't found anything that I like lately, except for a Lipsy maxi dress that was £7 (IMO amazing for a Lipsy dress) that I didn't buy purely because I didn't know if/when I would wear it :( regretting it now!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I've left so many things recently in shops because I just don't know where or when I'd where them, if I can't work out if i'd actually wear it will never been worn x

      Delete
  3. GIVE ME THAT DRESS. Hurrr
    I need to do some bristol charity shopping!
    Not sure where they are tho.

    Theres a good one here, but it's really out the way. I always manage to find lots to buy though!
    I never seen to find nice clothes there days tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely find clothes to buy, there's four up in my area that are quite nice, and some good ones up by Ali, we should go next time your here ^^ x

      Delete
    2. We should! :D Im up around scotts birthday 9th-12th june if youre about :) xx

      Delete
  4. The Henry Holland dress is lovely! Great finds :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Take a look at my blog and maybe you wanna follow each other?! :X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty dress!! Looove the color!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!