Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Daisy Eau So Fresh Petite Flower On The Go

Hello ladies. 

I love Marc Jacobs. From handbags to phone cases, jewellery to perfume, the man has it right. I've long been a fan of the Daisy perfume, and when Eau So Fresh came out I remember spraying it all over myself in Boots, but it seemed silly to splash out on a new perfume having not long bought the old small sized Daisy which came with a refill.

When flicking though Glamour at Easter on the train to Manchester I came across the petite flowers. Turning to the boy I showed it to him, and he obviously took note! Yesterday was our anniversary and the boy did well! 


The petite flower comes in a small square cardboard box. I love the Marc Jacobs packaging, personally I think this box would make amazing wall paper! 


The perfume bottle is just adorable. A small plastic flower in the light pink of the original Eau So Fresh bottle flowers. The perfume bottle sits in the middle surrounded by the pink petals.


The perfume top is held under the top petal. I am terrible at describing perfumes but the Eau So Fresh scent is very floral and light, a perfect summer fragrance. The perfume itself is only 20ml, which to be honest I don't mind. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I find when I'm working my way through a large 50ml or 100ml bottle of fragrance I tend to become bored with them towards the last 30mls, discarding it for something new. It's a great size for throwing in your handbag, as it's flatter than most perfume bottles it takes up less space which is also a bonus!

This item retails for £25.00 and is available from Boots as well as many other large perfume retailers.

Are you ladies a fan of the Marc Jacobs Fragrances? Like the little flowers or prefer a massive bottle? 

X

12 comments:

  1. I love this scent. I have the original bottle of Daisy but tend not to reach for it. I must now in the summer months :) I love the little small bottle as you can pop it in your purse xxx I once managed to break a big bottle of Viva la Juicy in my handbag so i tend not to carry around large bottles any more :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find them just a bit to heavy to carry around, never actually broken one but I was be so devastated if I did! x

      Delete
  2. I saw this online the other day and I'm really tempted! :) I always think the Daisy line smells gorgeous.. and I'm the same, 50mL + is hard to get through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I really like the purse sprays, just enough I think :D x

      Delete
  3. I love this scent.
    I am not usually a massive fan of floral scent but this one is really too hard to resist!
    <3

    Caroline
    www.girlygirlvsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Marc Jacobs perfumes are all pretty spot on :D x

      Delete
  4. I love Marc Jacobs perfume, especially Daisy. I think this is a great idea and I agree that the pattern on the box would make gorgeous wall paper! x

    www.sequinedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee thank you hun :D and I think its a good way of getting people to buy the perfume without forking out 50+ :D x

      Delete
  5. I am so very tempted to treat myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! love Marc Jacobs perfumes :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's really cute as well :D x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!