Monday, 14 May 2012

Free Mini Chanel Lip Gloss

Hello ladies. 

I came across this freebie yesterday and went to pick it up today, and I think it's too good not to share!


A free mini Chanel lip gloss! It's 3 grams but a good mini, by that I mean they've just made it smaller and kept the packaging rather than putting it in a cheaper vessel like a small plastic pouch. 


Only available in one colour, 166 Amour, it's a pretty sparkly pink colour. As someone who isn't a massive fan of lip gloss I thought I'd give it to my Mum, but after a quick try, I love it! It's really silky and smooth rather than sticky! Sorry Mum, it's mine!

To get the free lip gloss, all you need to do is print this voucher, and take it to your nearest Chanel counter, usually found in Debenhams or House Of Fraser, but also in Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and larger Boots. No end date printed on the voucher but it would be safe to say they will probably go quick!

Who here loves a good freebie? I know I do!

8 comments:

  1. Whaaat? I need to go! Or just send bf because Im always too shy to ask for samples:D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee, the girl was lovely and knew what it was straight away :D x

      Delete
  2. :O I need to go! Thanks for sharing :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its deffo worth getting, I <3 freebies :D x

      Delete
  3. Wow it looks absolutely gorgeous! I was browsing the Chanel counter in Selfridges on Friday, and when I got home I saw this voucher and felt utterly gutted that I didn't see the voucher before going shopping. Finger's crossed there's still stock end of this week! >___< x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that is gutting, but when I went they had a massive box of them :) x

      Delete
  4. oh I so want this! It's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!