Sunday, 13 May 2012

Introducing Tuna, A Very Tiny Kitten

Hello ladies. 

If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you may of seen my utter cat spam all of last night. Yesterday I finally got to take home my gorgeous new kitten, Tuna, a tiny 8 week old boy. I'd known for weeks, 6 weeks in fact! A friend of my sisters cat had a litter of kittens and my sister showed me the pictures, and that was it, I was round to see them! I decided to keep it quiet on the blog in case something went wrong, but it all went to plan so here he is!

 I am utterly kitten smitten! I've taken hundreds of photos already but I decided to narrow it down to just a few.

1. Such a poser!

2. He's very interested in my boyfriends work boots!

3. Lovely fishy dinner in his Hing fish bowl.

4. Having a good chew on a knitted doughnut I bought him earlier in the week.

I am so smitten it is unbelievable. I have wanted a cat my whole life, and breifly when I was child we had a very old cat my Mums friend had to leave with us when she moved called Treacle, so I've never had a kitten. I keep being surprised by how small he is! I've only really seen cats when they are fully grown! It is time to unleash my inner cat lady!

Do you ladies have pets? Do you want to hear more about tiny Tuna?

X

P.S this is how small he was at 2 weeks old when we went to see him!


38 comments:

  1. aaaah, he is so cute!! Absolutely adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!! What's your instagram id?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww he's adorable! Please keep us up to date with tiny Tuna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. teehee I will do, thinking of doing a several part kitten diary :) x

      Delete
  4. OMGGG adorable!!! I have 4 cats so I am well into cat lady territory :P Definitely need to keep us updated on him :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. His little fish bowl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, I saw it in a little shop a while a go but managed to get it on ebay for much less x

      Delete
  6. AMG - THAT'S TOO CUTE!! Makes me wanna say this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5rX37vsxV4
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just realised that looks like spam - it's not lol - it's the Despicable Me clip with the fluffy unicorn lol x

      Delete
    2. I loooooove that clip! x

      Delete
  7. He is adorable! :) I know just how exciting it is, I was like it with my two!

    p.s. don't worry about the kitten spam! I do it all the time :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing other peoples cat, but if you weren't an animal person (not sure I know any one that isn't an animal person!) might be a bit OTT at the moment :D x

      Delete
  8. he's so cute!!!! I love the pic of him in the boot. love cats, and that's a cute name!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH! Cuteness overload! He looks like the boy version my my cat Coco. I want another kitty! x

    www.sequinedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Reminds me of when my cat was a kitten, she also loves climbing in peoples shoes lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's loving the shoes, any pair he can get in, on or around! x

      Delete
  11. Oh my god, what a cutie, the second picture is so funny! I have a cat too, I remember when she was this tiny :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so shocked when I saw how tiny he really was, O've never really seen a kitten when its this young :D x

      Delete
  12. I think I'm in love - he's so adorable! Makes me want a kitten even more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't handle the cuteness!! Congrats girl! What a gorgeous baby. I have a black and white named Mia, a Siamese named Lily, and a Maine Cook named Meeko. Kitties are my favorite, favorite animals :) SO excited for you! Please post pics all the time- I'd love to watch him grow! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee I think I might have to, already taken about 1000 photos :p x

      Delete
  14. Ohhh he's so cute! This has made me want a kitten even more than I did already! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhhhh so cute!! I love Cats, mine isn't so little anymore though! Love his name too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I chose it :D and he is already getting bigger, compared to when we first saw him he looks huge :D x

      Delete
  16. Tuna is adorable!!! Kitten's are so much fun aren't they? My little boy is 3 now and the time really flies.
    My new bunny is about 14 weeks now and he's so cheeky! Is it wrong that I'd like a pug now too?
    My place is tiny though so have to wait for a pug haha.

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pugs! They are so wiggly wiggly squiggy! x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!