Sunday, 27 May 2012

Kitten Capture Of The Week #2

Hello ladies. 

Is everyone enjoying this boiling weekend? Personally I really dislike the sun. I know, it sounds insane as we are lucky if we get 10 hot days a year in the U.K, but being extremely pale I burn through sunscreen and I fear it like people fear the dentist. I know if I see the sun, I will get burnt and spend days being uncomfortable! But any way, on to the kitten capture of the week!


Ok, so it's two captures, but taken in about 2 seconds of each other! Tuna loves to groom himself, I think he enjoys it more than most! With the hot weekend he has been grooming himself more than usual, finding a nice cool corner and having a good old lick! 

Hope you are all having a nice sun burn free weekend!

X

6 comments:

  1. I'm the same with the sun! Curse of being pale I suppose haha! Awh such a cute kitten :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the curse, I just can't stand sun burn it makes me angry! And thanks ^^ he's a cutie, I am smitten

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! He is just adorable.

    I'm pretty pale too and hate being tanned! So I try to steer clear of it for too long :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its a double whammy for me of being scared of sun burn and genuinely loathing being hot :p & thank you hun x

      Delete
  3. aaahhhh so cute! Tuna is adorable!!! thx for sharing ur link with me! Am now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!