Monday, 7 May 2012

L'Occitane Creme Radieuse Hydration Cream

Hello ladies.

L'Occitane are one of those shops I like to go in, but always leave empty handed, but not from not fancying anything. Everything they make is pure gold, from skin care to perfume, it all smells as good as it looks. There just one tiny problem, the price. A moisturiser from L'Occitane will set you back anywhere between £7 and £67. Baring that in mind, here's a brilliant bargain available this month. 


A special purchase with Glamour this month, you can get a moisturiser, cleanser or a toner. This special purchase is exclusive to WHsmiths, at the slightly higher price of £2.49 rather than the usual £2, although I think this a little bit cheeky I let it slide and decided to go for it. I went for the moisturiser, so here it is!


The cream itself is extremely thick, so a little really goes a long way, which is good as the tube is only 20ml. When I applied this to my face it absorbed instantly and left my skin feeling extremely hydrated. The scent is very fresh, almost a cucumber smell, very similar to the Boots cucumber range. 

Overall I'm really please with this product, and think I will be going back to get the toner! For the extra 50p I think its worth a try!

Hope you ladies are enjoying this bank holiday! Albeit a wet one! 

Have you ladies got any L'Occitane recommendations? 

X

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up great post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a little cheeky but it's worth the 5p I think! =) Thanks for the heads up!
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :)

    I have nominated you for a small award, an Liebster Award :)

    Amy x

    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice idea.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!