Wednesday, 30 May 2012

May Favourites

Hello ladies.

Another month has flown by! It's already the end on May! Here's the products I've been loving this month!


One. Moschino Cheap & Chic Hippy Fizz.
I've been loving this scent recently, really fresh and summery!

Two. Soap & Glory Dr Spot.
It was recommended this so I had high hopes for it, and it's met them all. I find I tend to get the odd big spot in the summer (hot weather is no friend of my skin!) and I dab a tiny bit on in the evening and all the redness is gone by the morning!

Three. Bourjois 1 Second Magic Nail Polish Remover.
I have used this every time I've changed my nail varnish this month, and I just love it. I used to leave my nail varnish on long past its best because as a fan of glitter nail varnish, taking it off means at least 15 minutes of scrubbing, with this, more like 2 minutes. Full review here.

Four. Benefit The Porefessional. 
This has been a true favourite for a while, but I have appreciated it all the more in the hot weather. This one is very nearly empty, but from tomorrow Glamour has fantastic freebies of Porefessional mini, That Gal mini or Bad Gal mini, so I will be picking up another tomorrow!

Five. Real Techniques Blush Brush.
I've used this every day since I bought it and it just gets more and more impressive. It picks up just the right amount of blush, applies evenly and feels like a soft fluffy towel! Full review here.

What have you ladies been loving this month?

X

6 comments:

  1. great may favs :) i will be picking up Glamour magazine tomorrow too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great faves! love love love the magic nail polish remover <3
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is just lovely lovely lovely, I love being able to do my nails in 10 minutes and not get frustrated I can't get my polish off and give up!

      Delete
  3. I love porefessional - going to pick up a couple tomorrow with glamour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, every time I start to run out its on a magazine so score :D x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!