Saturday, 19 May 2012

No7 Limited Edition Summer Collection Silver Glitter Top Coat

Hello lovely ladies. 

I popped in to town yesterday to pick up a couple of bits I needed. One thing that made it home with me even though it wasn't on the list was this No7 Summer Collection Silver Glitter Top Coat. I am supposed to be not buying any more nail varnish until the OPI Minnie Mouse Collection is released on June 1st, as I want about 3 of them, but at £11 a pop that's a hefty nail varnish bill, but after a quick swatch, it was too lovely! I can never resist a good glitter!


The new summer collection from No7 has seen a new design for the bottle and the packaging. The No7 nail varnish bottle is usually round and long, where as this bottle is short and square. It also features a pretty gold pattern on the lid.  

I wanted to swatch this on my nails, but after a month of wearing nail varnish every day my nails are looking a little worse for wear, so here it is, improvised!


The nail varnish has lots of large hexagons of silver glitter as well as a generous amount of small silver dots. As it's a top coat the base colour is clear. It was really lovely to apply, I usually find the No7 formula a little runny for my taste, but this is much thicker. The brush has also change in that it's short and flat rather than long and rounded.

This top coat is also available in gold, exclusively from Boots, retailing at £8, but it's that time of month again where the No7 £5 vouchers are making the rounds, so you can pick this glitter nail varnish up for just £3. 

Do you ladies like glitter nail varnish or prefer colour?

X

10 comments:

  1. I might pick up the gold one next time I'm in town x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should :D for £3 can't really go wrong :D

      Delete
  2. I don't get why the gold one is cheaper?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks quite nice!I'd definitely go for the gold. Love those boots vouchers :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Love boots vouchers, usually get the face wipes but this was too good :D x

      Delete
  4. Oooh, pretty! I'd love both the silver and gold. A bit of glitter on my nails always makes me feel happier xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love love love glitter nail varnish :D x

      Delete
  5. I love the look of those large glitter pieces! I am a colour girl though to be honest, if only because I can never get glitter off!

    Laura x
    http://firstclassramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!