Thursday, 14 June 2012

Cath Kidston Bluebell Lip Balm

Hello lovely ladies.

I finally got my paws on a newish (read: second hand) laptop, so I will now be able to write posts without it crashing every 5 minutes! Yippee!

It's no secret that I love Cath Kidston. My little flat resembles some what of a Cath Kidston store. From plates to bed covers I've had it all. But one thing I've never tried is her beauty range. I've been aware of it from the first time I ever picked up a bag and thought "well it's a lot of money but I'll use it all the time!", but never picked anything up, always thinking I didn't really need it. I am also a massive lip balm fan enthusiast. I have a lot, a lot lot but I will always find a way to justify purchasing another. My latest piece in my collection hoard is this one:


Cath Kidston Bluebell lip balm. I've tried a lot of different flavours of lip balm, but never bluebell so I was intrigued. The box also spoke to me, pretty polka dot vintage style packaging. 


Inside the box the lip balm packaging is even prettier. Baby blue ends with a flowery design in the middle. The lip balm contains no sulphates or parabens which is an extra bonus! The balm itself extremely soft, one of the nicest lip balms I've ever used. It leaves my lips feeling extremely soft and chap free. As for the taste I reckon its a bit of a marmite flavour, I personally love it, but it won't be for every one. It's extremely floral tasting, but yet quite sweet.

Available from Cath Kidston here, and also available in Wild Rose. They cost £5 each but you can also buy a set of three for £10. 

Have you ladies tried any of the Cath Kidston beauty range? Any recommendations?

8 comments:

  1. Sounded fab till the marmite part, yuk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm sorry, its the best description I could think of ^^

      Delete
  2. Sounded fab till the marmite part, yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounded fab till the marmite part, yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging is sooo pretty! It sounds like a really good lip balm too, my lips are so chapped all the time and I have yet to find something that will solve it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Cath Kidston & the this doesn't disappoint, I haven't put it down since I got it :D x

      Delete
  5. I've always wondered about these, floral doesn't sit well with makeup for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bluebell is very floral tasting, I think if your not a fan of floral tastes its not for you x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!