Friday, 29 June 2012

June Favourites

Hello lovely ladies.

Another month has come and gone & I have no idea where it went! Not many favourites this month, but they are good ones!


Just four favourites this month from me.


One. Sleek blush in Rose Gold.
Originally reviewed here, this sat in my make up bag for a little while after I got this as I was unsure that the colour suited me, but since buying my Real Techniques brush the colour applies 100x better and I have used this almost every day this month! 

Two. Essie in Ballet Slippers.
Another product that I've worn for almost the whole month (taken off and put back on!). I fell in love with this polish when it was still only available online or from Harvey Nichols. But as I had heard it was going to be available from Boots at some point I decided to wait and save myself £2. It's a really gentle muted pink, fantastic for every day but also lovely for layering glitter over. 


Three. Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel.
I've mentioned before that I love the Body Shop Shower Gels, especially the Satsuma one, but I do tend to get bored of the scent of my shower gel usually when its around half full, but I still like this one as much as I liked it the first time I used it, a winner in my books!

Four. L'occitane Hydration Cream.
I received this product free with May's Glamour and I really like the cream. It absorbs really quickly in to the skin and doesn't leave any greasy residue, it's pretty much all round perfect. I will actually have to consider buying the full sized when this product runs out, which I think is pretty pricey! 

What are your favourites this months ladies? If you do a post like this one leave me a link, I love being nosey!

X

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of the Sleek blush :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really lovely, I am so pleased with it it's *almost* better than my Benefit blushers!

      Delete
  2. That Essie polish looks such a lovely elegant shade! I really need to try Sleek but it's not stocked in my home town! Will have to be nosy on a city adventure.

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its worth a look at when you can get to one, they have an amazing range of colours :) xx

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!