Sunday, 3 June 2012

Kitten Capture Of The Week #3

Hello lovelies.

Sunday means another kitten capture of the week, again I've cheated a bit and there is actually two, perhaps I should change it to captures?


Tuna has developed a taste for running around the house with toilet roll. He's extremely sneaky and you'll hear him snuffling around in the corner with a bit he has acquired! It's cute but he leaves little tiny shreds of it all over the place, meaning I spend more time than I allowed for picking it up. Still though, it makes him purr like crazy! 

Hope you ladies are all having a lovely Sunday! 

X

8 comments:

  1. What a little cutie pie - I love him!

    Gems x

    Don't forget to enter my First Ever Giveaway - Fashion, Well Done it's open internationally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww gosh how cute! He reminds me of my black and white cat but he has a black nose :D
    Just got a new baby bunny though and posted up some pics.

    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww gosh how cute! He reminds me of my black and white cat but he has a black nose :D
    Just got a new baby bunny though and posted up some pics.

    Axx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!