Sunday, 17 June 2012

Kitten Captures Of The Week

Hello lovely ladies.

I know I missed last weeks kitten captures, but Tuna had has his injections the day before and was feeling less that chirpy, and as I had got no good ones during the week it seemed mean to go pointing a camera at him, but this week he seemed to have an opinion on what he thought of having his picture taken!


Every time I tried to take his picture he got a good hold of my camera strap and had himself a nice bite. Silly kitten!

Hope you ladies have had a good week!

X

6 comments:

  1. Toooo cute! Mae rarely stays still long enough for photos :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha he doesn't either, its a skill to get 3 or 4 non blurry ones! x

      Delete
  2. OMG cutest kitten everr! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait until I'm back in Bristol so I get to see you and kittypoo! Still stalking your blog on the regular, just thought you should know xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niki I am happy for you to stalk me in whatever manner you see fit, missing you loads, hope your feet are getting accustomed to clogs <3 x x x x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!