Wednesday, 6 June 2012

MAC Blusher In Miss Behave

Hello lovely ladies.

One of the things I picked up on my recent trip to Swindon Designer Outlet was a MAC Blusher from The Comestics Company was a MAC Blusher in Miss Behave. I have always admired MAC but it comes with an eye watering price tag (admittedly not as bad as Benefit but still!). This blush was reduced from £16.50 to £12.75, which admittedly isn't a massive reduction, but bar duty free its the best I've seen for a genuine MAC blush. 


As it was a discount outlet I thought that the items would come without boxes or would be slightly tatty around the edges but the product itself would be fine, but no, it came in a perfectly presented box, just as if you would buy it from any other MAC counter. 


The packaging is the same as any other MAC product, high quality matte plastic in black. The blush itself is a soft pinky peach with a small silver heart in the middle, which I must admit caught my eye on the shelf over the other products. Its an unashamedly girly blusher, and the heart just adds to girly factor!


When you gently swirl the colours together this is the colour that it comes out as, a very soft peachy pink in colours. It's a mineral blush it feels incredibly soft. I really like this blush as its a really lovely soft colour so it's not too much for every day wear. 

I am already planning to head back to Swindon just for this shop! What MAC items would you ladies recommend?

X

6 comments:

  1. So cute and such a lovely colour, the heart is awesome, makes it look really unique!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really stood out, it appeals to my love of anything girly! x

      Delete
  2. Really want to go to this outlet now! I've never seen the blush before, but it looks so gorgeous. I love Mac paint pots and eyebrow pencils, though they are a tad pricey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and need I say, most of their lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep thinking I should get a MAC lipstick because everyone advises them but I rarely wear lip products :D x

      Delete
  4. This blush looks such a pretty colour. X

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & make my day!