Friday, 1 June 2012

May Empties

Hello lovely ladies. 

I seem to have gone through a whole lot this month, so here are this months empties!


I've actually managed to fill up my big Primark travel bag with empties!


One. Elvive Nutri-gloss Crystal.
This is probably the product I hated the most this month! I bought this on a whim when it was on offer because it was sparkly and looked super pretty in the bottle, but there is where the positives end. The first time I washed my hair with it I wanted to wash it again! It smells like really cheap hair dye. A product I would avoid and wouldn't buy again! 

Two. Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Intensive Conditioner. 
I am in two mind about this product, on the one hand it smelt lovely and when I used it the first time it left my hair really soft, but on the other it made my hair feel incredibly weighed down, and if I used a smidge two much it left my hair feeling incredibly greasy. Not sure I'd purchase it again because at £5.50 I think there are better conditioners available.

Three. Soap & Glory Face Soap.
I still love this product and there is already another one in the shower!

Four. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.
Again, another product that is on my essential list. My horribly damaged hair needs all the help it can get! A deffo repurchase!


Five. Charlie Enchant Body Spray. 
This smells quite nice but I always feel like body spray only lasts about 10 seconds so I don't think I'd repurchase.

Six. Lush Happy Hippy Body & Hair Wash.
I picked this up in Lush as it's about the only thing I hadn't tried. Its a pleasant smell but I find Lush shower gels, bar Snow Fairy, a little disappointing. It was a pleasant smell and it lathered ok but it seemed to be missing something. Plus the design of the bottle means its really difficult to get anything out from about half way down! I don't think I'd repurchase as its particularly pricey at £3.50 for 100ml.

Seven. Baylis & Harding Wild Rose & Raspberry Leaf.
This smelt nicer than the one I had previously but it still had the consistency of water, meaning the bottle only lasted a couple of showers. Baylis & Harding is probably a brand I'd avoid all together from now on.

Eight. Chilli Petter Foot Scrub.
This was actually a surprise, I really enjoyed this product. My mum passed it to me after she decided she didn't fancy it, but I really enjoyed using this & it left my feet baby soft! I think this was part of a Christmas gift set so I'm not sure I could repurchase!

Nine. Schwarzkoft Colour Conditioner.
Its no lie I loathe dying my hair. Loathe. It. However this conditioner smells so lovely it takes the edge off!


Ten. No7 Make Up Wipes.
Another staple, Oh No7 Boots £5 off vouchers, how I love thee!

Eleven. Lush Meet The Compounder's Space Girl Bath Bomb.
When I was looking after my sister last week I decided to use up my bath bombs that were just sat in my bathroom draws, mocking me. Although I do like Space Girl when I met the compounder's to make my bathbomb an incredibly rude woman in the queue kept asking them loads of questions so I couldn't get a word in edgeways and in the rush the popping candy was left out. Still though, free is free!  

Twelve. Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar.
I only had half a bar left from a weekend away at Easter, but it was more than enough! If anyone is longing for Snow Fairy it is exactly the same scent! Its one of the cheaper bubble bars so I'd deffo repurchase when I can next get to a bath!


Thirteen. H&M Self Warming Vanilla Face Mask.
This mask was part of my Easter Swap on Beauty Box Swappers. It smells lovely but the self warming was a strange feeling, not unpleasant but a bit strange! It left my skin feeling really really soft & for 99p I would definitely repurchase.

Fourteen. Palmolive Aroma Therapy Shower Gel In Vitality. 
This shower gel sample was actually fairly pleasant, which was surprising as I didn't expect much from it. It was a thick consistency and smelt lovely. I would probably repurchase as its one I often see it on offers under £1.

Fifteen. Oral-B Pro Expert Toothpaste. 
This had the strangest taste for a tooth paste, I expected a strong mint taste, but it was more on an aniseed type flavour, which I personally don't mind but I know its a definite Marmite flavour! I probably wouldn't repurchase as it didn't leave my mouth tasting very clean! 

Sixteen. Lush Almond Smoothie. 
I was a little unsure of what this was as it came with my American beauty swap, but after a quick google I found it was a conditioning shower smoothie. It had a nice consistency, sort of like extremely whipped moisturiser.  I don't think this is available in the U.K but I would consider it if it is!

So that's it! It sounds like a bit of a negative empties post, but I can never bring myself to bin anything once I've opened it, so I do tend to find myself being glad to be rid of products!

 What have you ladies used up this month?

X

2 comments:

  1. I may pick up Creamy Candy next time we're in Lush :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not much and it just is snow fairy so worth a go :) x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!