Tuesday, 26 June 2012

The Ooops I Did It Again Haul

Hello lovely ladies.

Yesterday me & my other half popped to town to get some frozen yoghurt and then head to the big tescos to do food shopping. That was the plan, frozen yoghurt & food shopping. Yep. Then this somehow happened...


As I got off the bus to head to Angel Berry I was suddenly enticed. Almost every shop had a massive sale sign in the window advertising various percentages of reductions. Surely a quick look couldn't hurt? Could it? COULD IT?!


The Body Shop.
I know, I know, I only recently bought the Satsuma Body Mist! I have a problem! The sales assistant spotted my sniffing them whilst holding my phone and came over and said "Did you know if you download the Voucher Cloud app there is a 40% off voucher" well, as I already have that app installed (which I check every time I'm in town!) I was at the till paying before I even knew what I was doing! With 40% off it only came to £4.20, which is pretty good for 100mls of spray.


Harvey Nichols Food Hall.
My boyfriend is American born, with half his family still living in California, so he loves all things American, especially food.  He spotted this on the shelf, he grabbed it and told me it was amazing, as I've never tried it I'm excited to try it! I also realised that Harvey Nichols food hall actually has cheaper American food than the sweet shop just around the corner, this was £3.65 but in the sweet shop its around £5! They also stock a lot of my favourite American sweets at much less, so I'm pleased I realised!


Paperchase.
Paperchase is a dangerous shop for me, I tend to want just about everything! I had had my eye on this Fred & Friends Scubber Duck for months and months, but could never quite justify £8 for a nicely shaped scrubbing brush as I could get a boring one in Poundland. When I saw he was reduced to £4 I snapped him up! I am looking forward to him brightening up my shower! 


Forbidden Planet.
This was a bad, bad idea. I just can't control myself in Forbidden Planet! I am an avid fan on surprise boxes, I'm also a massive fan of Kidrobot, so these little, very expensive, keyring surprise boxes always get me! I was very pleased that I got the waffle, as I was eyeing him and the toast keyring up! The Mario Mushroom cherry sours tin was an impulse buy as it was right buy the till and on offer from £4 to £2.50. I should learn to stay away from Forbidden Planet when I'm in a "It's only money!" mood!


L'Occitane.
I love L'Occitane but it's a shop I own very little from, mainly due to the price being just out of my normal reach. So when I walked past & saw a SALE sign in the window, I was in there faster than my cat runs when he smells chicken. After a quick mull around I spotted these little gift bags in a pile right in the corner the cosmetic bag caught my eye as I think it's really pretty, but the main reason I picked this up was because it has a good sized sample of the Creme Divine in. Creme Divine is an incredibly expensive anti ageing cream, which retails for a staggering £65 a tub. I tried this whilst in the shop and it felt amazing, so I was really pleased to see it included in one of the bags, I'm kind of hoping I don't actually like it as I couldn't afford a full sized one! Also included was a 5ml Pivoine Floral perfume in a cute little bottle, a Cherry Blossom 15ml hand cream, a 30ml Essential Face Water with spray top that smells amazing and of course, the cosmetic bag. The shop assistant also kindly threw in a couple of samples and some sweets! This was reduced from £28.00 to £12.20, I'm really excited to try all these products!


Tesco's.
After the above shops I managed to pull myself away and get down to business, the business of food shopping. Whilst browsing the World Food aisles I came across this massive tub of Kool-Aid. Just when I thought my bank balance was safe! Individual sachets of this are sold in a sweet shop in town for £1.20 and I've been eyeing them up for a while, as I remember really liking it last time I was in town. This huge tub was around £3.60, which will last forever!

So, that's it! My name is Jade and I'm a shop-a-holic. This will be the last one for a while as I've blown way to much money, orrr so I say now!

Have you ladies been enticed by the sales?

X

14 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Kool Aid, but can't find it anywhere! I know what you mean about getting carried away on a little shop to get something specific, I do it all the time!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do it far to often, I try to be controlled, and try tescos they had stacks on the stuff in world food :D x

      Delete
  2. Epic haul! I'm glad I am yet to venture in to Cabot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't find Cabot too bad, its bloody park street that gets me every time! x

      Delete
  3. I am officially blaming you for my L'occitane order :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, some great purchases! Particularly love your Forbidden Planet purchases! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am an ambassador of the cute and useless! x

      Delete
  5. I just love that duck haha!

    www.charchiccc.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I am having such a hard time resisting all the sales too haha, I love your Forbidden Planet purchases! I need to see if my local Tesco has Kool-Aid!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually made it last night and it tastes like cherry! Its amazing :D x

      Delete
  7. Oh wow, such an amazing haul. I'm having so much trouble avoiding the sales too, everywhere seems to be having one. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually quite good at knowing what I want and just buying that, but when the sales are on I just can't help myself! x

      Delete

Leave a comment & make my day!